Thursday, February 27, 2014

THE UGLY NAIL PROJECT - WEEK 3

Three weeks in to the Ugly Nail Project.  In the below picture you can see what my nails look like today and further below are pictures weekly progress pictures.

PROGRESS REPORT
Bah!  I knew I shouldn't have gotten so excited with the growth.  This week there is little growth progress shown.  Some of the tips of my nails broke during the week so I had to file them a bit to even out the snags, BOO!  The weather this week has been extra dry and while the skin on my hands has been feeling dry, the skin around my cuticles doesn't look so bad at all compared to what it usually would be with this weather.  This week I ran out of Biotin so I haven't taken it this week which could also attribute to the slower nail growth.

THE ROUTINE
Morning and night application of cuticle oil and one weekly cleaning of cuticles and new application of nail strengthener polish.
PRODUCTS USED
Biotin (consult your doctor before use)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The BeautifulGorgeousDarling Makeup blog is a place for people from all ages and stages in life so please refrain from use of profanity. Thank you for your comments!