Thursday, February 20, 2014

THE UGLY NAIL PROJECT - WEEK 2

Here we are a whole two weeks into the Ugly Nail Project and there is progress!  Look, there are white tips on my nails!  

THE ROUTINE: Morning and night application of cuticle oil, daily biotin vitamin, and one weekly cleaning of cuticles and new application of nail strengthener polish.
In the above picture you can see what my nails look like today and below are pictures of the weekly progress.

PROGRESS REPORT: While there is growth the nails remain fairly thin, but I think if they were getting thicker that would be where the new nail growth is so I cannot tell just yet if thickness has improved.  They seem to be growing at a steady pace now which is still faster than they used to before I started the project.

The biggest improvement remains the look of my cuticles.  The cuticle oil has helped them remain healthy looking all day long and the skin around my nails isn't red and cracking like they were before.
PRODUCTS USED
Biotin (consult your doctor before use)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The BeautifulGorgeousDarling Makeup blog is a place for people from all ages and stages in life so please refrain from use of profanity. Thank you for your comments!