Thursday, February 13, 2014

THE UGLY NAIL PROJECT - WEEK 1 UPDATE

Week one already?!  Holy guacamole!  So here's the latest scoop on the progress of my Ugly Nail Project.


PROGRESS REPORT: After daily use of cuticle oil on my nails after my morning shower and in the evening before bed and a once daily biotin vitamin I have seen some growth in my nails.  Slight as it may be, it's visible to the naked eye - progress!  I have noticed a HUGE difference in the look and feel of my skin after using the cuticle oil and throughout the day; they don't look as dry and sad.

Today I decided to spiff up my nails with a little colored polish on top of the nail strengthener polish, pictured below.  Have to give those phalanges a little TLC!


PRODUCTS USED:
Biotin (consult your doctor before use)
China Glaze "Life Preserver"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The BeautifulGorgeousDarling Makeup blog is a place for people from all ages and stages in life so please refrain from use of profanity. Thank you for your comments!