Thursday, March 13, 2014

THE UGLY NAIL PROJECT - WEEK 4

A whole month and what have my nails got to show for it?  Are they fabulous yet???

PROGRESS REPORT
This week I decided to even things out a bit since some of my nails were growing faster than others.  I had two nails break on the edges of the nail but I tried really hard to file it down rather than pull the break off.  My cuticles went a little nuts between this week and last with their growth so I had to do a little extra trimming.

THE ROUTINE
The weather here has been particularly dry of late and while I have been applying the cuticle oil morning and night that just hasn't been enough so I had to add in a nightly application of moisturizing cream.  I purchased a new bottle of Biotin vitamins and have been taking that once daily.
NEXT STEPS
Since I have not reached the one month mark and the length of my nails is decent my goal is to try to keep them around this length and focus on letting the healthy, thicker part of my nail, assuming it exists, grow out to the tips.  I also want to start to research nail shape as I have heard that this can be an important factor in nail strength.

PRODUCTS USED
Biotin (consult your doctor before use)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The BeautifulGorgeousDarling Makeup blog is a place for people from all ages and stages in life so please refrain from use of profanity. Thank you for your comments!