Monday, January 20, 2014

ORIGINS A PERFECT WORLD FOR EYES - PRODUCT REVIEW

Origin's A Perfect World for Eyes is described to lighten under eye circles, lessen the appearance of new creases and wrinkles, and smooth the skin.




I originally came across this stuff while I was browsing through Origins oh so many years ago.  The sales associate talked me in to trying this stuff because, let’s face it, I have some naturally wonderful under eye circles care of genetics.  I used this for years after because I liked it so much.  About a year ago I decided to give another under eye product a shot.  While I thought the other product did okay, I really missed my "perfect world".  So, needless to say, this has found its way back into my morning skincare routine.  I find that this has the best affect when I use this in the morning as it helps with any puffiness from sleep, it helps condition my delicate under eye skin and any concealer product that I apply to the area to hide the circles goes on a lot smoother and with fewer fine lines.  The texture of this product is simply divine and one pump is more than enough for under both eyes and around the "crow’s feet" area.

THE ROUTINE
Lightly pat under eye area after cleansing skin.

THE REVIEW
Lighten: I definitely notice when I'm not using this product after a few weeks as under eye circles will appear a bit darker than when I use this product.  It does not completely get rid of the darker coloration I'd say it lightens up the area by around two to three shades.

Lines and Wrinkles: While I would not say this eliminates or completely prevents lines and wrinkles, I can say that in my case it does help them seem less noticeable and less evident when I conceal the area afterwards.  If I'm having a particularly dry forehead day I might even rub a little of this on my forehead creases to help them seem a little less...there.

And Skin Texture, Oh My!: Divine!  If I could I would rub this stuff all over my face because it just feels so smooth, soft, and delicious.

THE CALCULATIONS
Ringing in currently at $35.00 per bottle, it usually takes me about 4 months to go through a bottle at one application per day...which comes out to around $0.29 per pump.

THE VERDICT

Okay, so would I repurchase this again?  I would, I have, and I will.  This little bottle helps my eyes feel hydrated, refreshed, and helps keep those under eye circles that bit much more under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The BeautifulGorgeousDarling Makeup blog is a place for people from all ages and stages in life so please refrain from use of profanity. Thank you for your comments!